CILIQUE provides an online training about Earned Value Analysis in Clinical Trials. Earned value management (EVM), or Earned value project/performance management (EVPM) is a project management technique for measuring project performance and progress in an objective manner.
It has the ability to combine measurements of the project management triangle:
In a single integrated system, Earned Value Management is able to provide accurate forecasts of project performance problems, which is an important contribution for project management.
Early EVM research showed that the areas of planning and control are significantly impacted by its use; and similarly, using the methodology improves both scope definition as well as the analysis of overall project performance. More recent research studies have shown that the principles of EVM are positive predictors of project success.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- Understand the disadvantages of measuring project progress by milestones or money spent
- Master to predict completion date and final project costs
- Control your project quality with simple and easy parameters
- Understand the Earned Value principle and how to implement Earned Valua Analysis in your clinical Trials
- Maximize your project performance by linking quality with costs and timelines
- Identify low performing and high performing projects right at the project start